Monday, February 8, 2010




The Red Balloon

A balloon floating
High in the sky
the red balloon
tied to the black string
holding tightly to
the girl
She looks up
staring
wondering
realizing
How thin the string is
How far the balloon is
She feels
strangly empty
crying inside
her heart cracks
Where did the girl go?
The one who smiles.
laughs.
runs.
dives into life.
vivacity unmatched.
She looks up
and finds her.


Feel Free to interpret however you wish...but you would probably be surprised about the inspiration. Maybe I will reveal it if you bug me enough. Or since, at this point I know all of my followers in person, just ask me. ha...the advantages of being a new blogger I guess. I really should post more often. hmmm another thing to add to the ever growing list of Chinese New Year resolutions.

TTFN.

Miss M

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love that picture... I might have to steal it from you ;) And ask about the inspiration! I'll be sure to do that!

    ReplyDelete