Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little Letters



These are just some of the people I love. My roomates outside of my home away from home.

Okay, okay. I know I promised more Valentine's gooeyness. But I thought this would be a cute way to express my love for some dear people in my life. I got the idea from rockstar diaries, if you haven't read it check out the blogs I follow.

Dear Sun:

Why are you always playing hide and seek with me? At least you decided to come out and shine for a little while in the afternoon today. That made me happy, but in the future you need to show your face more often.

Dear Boots:

Oh how I love the way you keep my feet warm in these cold winter months. Thank goodness Mom thought to send you to me.

Dear Testing Center:

I despise you. It's true. You are intimidating, you smell, and you make me cry.

Dear Soccer Ball:

I am sorry I don't play with you as much anymore. I wish I could but it's too cold and I have no time. I know: excuses, excuses.

Dear Jodi:

It's always good to talk to you. Listening is an acquired skill. And so is a good sense of humor. Well maybe that just comes naturally. Thanks for laughing with me(and sometimes at me).

Dear Toilet Paper:

Why do you run out so quickly? I swear I just changed your roll a couple hours ago. Maybe we should all use less of you.

Dear Ashton:

Your'e pretty. :) Pretty awesome. You always give the most comforting hugs. When I feel like I'm gonna cry I come find you.

Dear Family:

I can't wait to see you tommorrow. I didn't think my little body could miss you this much.

Dear Victoria:

I am so happy we are friends. Let's stay that way. It's fun to giggle with you. A lot. Thanks for letting your sunny disposition rub off on me.

Dear Boy:

I thought that since now we are all grown up you would stop acting like we are in 3rd grade. I guess I was wrong. I wish that day when you turn to me and realize how beautiful I am would hurry up and get here already.

Dear Vegetables:

I am sorry you don't taste better. I just don't like salad that much. Maybe you could be so kind and start tasting better, more like candy.

Dear Kristi:

All I need to say is I love you. Friend to friend. Please remember how beautiful, sassy, smart, and confident you are. Oh, and thanks for the free music. I really really like Backseat Goodbye.

Dear Sleep:

I am sorry I don't get enough of you. There's this thing called college that has been interfering lately. But I still love you just as much.

Dear Vending Machine:

Please please stop tempting me with those deliciously scrumptious Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars. They are going straight to my hips.

Dear World:

Thanks for listening. I am glad I can send out my thoughts into your space without judgment.

Lots of love,

Miss M

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marissa,
    Thanks for being such a fun and upbeat person! I wish I was as outgoing as you. I'm excited to be living near you next year! Keep smiling =]

    Love,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete