Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Haven't Met You Yet




My mom shared this with me on facebook, and I thought I would share with you too! I absolutely-lutely love it! I think these lines might just turn into my new mantra:

I Might Have To Wait
I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Timing
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life

So true. Don’t you agree? To me, this song doesn’t just give me a better perspective on love, but on life in general too. The truth is most things in life are half timing and half luck. I just wish I had a little bit more luck. I could really use it in the testing center. ha. I guess in the grand scheme of things one test, or even two tests, really don’t matter. What really matters is how you live each day, from moment to moment. Maybe the key to happiness isn’t found in what grade you get, or how good you look, or how big your house is. Maybe the key to happiness is simply the determination to be happy. So right now, today, I am determining to be happy. And with this newfound determination I face the world, knowing that I might have to wait but I’ll never give up.

Sending you some luck,

Miss M

3 comments:

  1. AMEN sista! I knew you would come around sooner or later and LOVE yourself some Buble! But it is so true, the key to happiness is putting a smile on your face even when all odds are against you. As long as you want that smile there it will stay! And it makes waiting that much easier... or enjoyable at least ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed!! Enjoy life and things will turn out the way they should. :) I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of you! This song just reminds me that the "one" is worth the wait...but he doesn't want me waiting around, or putting my life on hold trying to find him. :)

    ReplyDelete