Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunshine and Smiles

Victoria and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and soak up a little sun....I just wish the warm weather would stick around a little longer. It was so cold today that I actually had to wear a sweatshirt! Sweatshirts in March? Unheard of in California. Okay, maybe not. But still, it is sooo much warmer at home. I absolutely can't wait to go home for summer. I miss my family, my house, my bed, my mom's cooking, sleeping in late, the ocean, friends, driving around for no reason, and not having any schoolwork to worry about. I am beginning to forget how to love school, to simply enjoy learning. I am more than ready for a break. For now at least, I have the hope of more sunshine this week and the company of this wonderfully beautiful friend:




Thank goodness the sunshine gives us a reason to smile!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. Thank goodness! I love you girlie!
    P.S. This is our future for the next week. Every day. No joke.
    Bring on the sun!

    ReplyDelete