Monday, August 2, 2010

Because animals are people too.

That's right...only the best invention for Sprinkles ever. Pick yours up today, and begin taking your relationship with your pet to the next level. After all, your cat most likely cares about you more than your grown up children. Get one from Petco for the low price of $135.99, or check out any of your local pet stores. Your kitty deserves a walk in the park too.

Yep. I really did see a lady walking her cat in one of these on my street the other day. I pretty much died laughing before I was even in the house. Seriously? Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of some guy I heard of on the east coast who started running an ice cream truck that exclusively sold special ice cream made especially for dogs. Although I can't imagine who would buy fake ice cream for their dogs. Who's to tell if they even think it tastes good?

    ReplyDelete