Thursday, May 27, 2010

Here I sit still.

It made me
ache,
the monotony
of yesterdays tommorrows
blended together,
and then it hit me.
an 18-wheeler slamming the deer.
first,
nostalgia for green grass,
the rythmn of a ball
between my feet.
then,
the deepest longing,
Pure desire,
for that future dream.
Hurry Up!
and get here already.
But still the vision is clouded,
and I know not where I am going.
All I can say is:
There is always tommorrow.
And the beauty of yesterday
still sitting on my tongue.

3 comments:

  1. sorry the video is so quite, plug in some earphones or a speaker..maybe next time I will shout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the written word is powerful, but really meant to be heard (even if it is only quietly). almost makes me wish I had a webcam... but then I might lose more sleep playing with it.

    ReplyDelete