Thursday, April 15, 2010

Soul Mates!


found this here

I met my soul mate today. It was pretty awesome. Yup, I am officially in love. Okay, fine, so maybe I didn’t exactly meet him. He walked by my table at the library, and well, we didn’t really meet, but I definitely imagined us meeting and …wow! whew! I get outta breath just thinking about how perfect he was. If we end up getting married and after five years he starts getting ugly and mean, I am pretty sure I could still put up with him based on the memory of those first five years of absolute beauty. But instead of us actually meeting, I followed him with my eyes and seriously, seriously considered stalking him but figured it would be counterproductive to getting any studying for finals done. blah. Stupid schoolwork. Studying for biology may have just ruined my chances of ever meeting my soul mate.

Here are some of the best lines from one of my favorite movies:

Girl: Do you believe in fate?
Guy: No.
Girl: See neither do I! We were meant to be.

ahaha! But, seriously, if you wake up every day and say to yourself, "Today I could meet my soul mate." It is pretty good motivation to look your best everyday. Of course, there is the chance that this policy could back fire, because on the one day you look like crap you are going to meet him/her that day, at least that's what Victoria always tells me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! :D This is seriously, exactly how I felt about bio boy. No, really. You described my feelings to the letter. Except for I found him on facebook. Haha!! Good luck finding your soul mate again! ;)

    ReplyDelete